Supplier Surveillance Representative
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Supplier Surveillance Rep will oversee projects within our client’s plant and will work closely with the engineering teams, quality control division & production to establish the desired progress. This role is responsible for writing multiple reports and to act as the vital link between our client and their suppliers. The main task is to improve delivery performance through manufacturing, logistics, quality, shipping and delivery to the customer by tracking, validating, expediting and reporting real-time part delivery status. Applicants must have solid manufacturing experience with a focus on root cause analysis and effective interpersonal communication skills with the ability to develop strong relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive actions to mitigate risks on tactical delivery; by identifying risks, performing root cause analysis and development of recovery plans to bring shipments back in-line with customer requirements.
- Focused on the recovery of part critical quantity, date specific and short-term. Move Fast – In and Out recovery to prevent a factory line down.
- To be registered as a self-employed contractor
- Manufacturing Experience—min 5 years.
- Aerospace Experience—3 to 5 years.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
- Effective Communication Skills.
- Effective Time Management Skills.
- Available to deploy within 24-48 hours.
- Day Time Availability to complete On-Site Visits
- Day Time Availability Monday-Friday to complete daily interactions and executive reporting.
- No scheduling impacts thru the engagement term that will require vacation coverage.
- Engagement Time Frame is based on supplier standing,
- Willing to work contract with no guarantee on the duration
- Willing to work part time.
- Possess valid Driver’s License with access to at least  vehicle.
- Possess laptop or PC enabling candidate to address reporting requirements.
- Pass Background Check.
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt.
- Lean Manufacturing.
- 5s and Kaizen Principles.
- Project Management.