During the webinar, Global Partner Solutions will host experts in the aerospace industry. They will be discussing the effect of COVID-19 and the expected new normal on their supply chain. Key aspects of the aviation and manufacturing cycle will be discussed, from component manufacturers to representatives of commercial airlines.
The list of topics covered:
- Taking raw materials to components and the effect of COVID-19 on the supply chain of manufacturers
- The effect of parking of aircraft by airlines to supply chain management of on-demand MRO services
- How the aftermarket supply chain has been affected by COVID-19 and how they have managed the industry’s downturn
- The effect of COVID-19 on passenger loads and how Airlines are attempting to rebuild customer confidence in flying
- The effects on the fleets, equipment needs and potential acquisitions
- Live Q&A with the speakers
Join the live discussion!